Safeguarding Your Interests
Our company ethos is based around the promise to deliver bespoke insurance solutions with exceptional personal service. To deliver on our commitment to offer exceptional personal service, Wright Insurance Brokers has at its core a dedicated claims division located in-house. Our claims team are experts in their field and their role is to take up a claim with the relevant insurer and secure the best settlement for the client. They handle all of the fact finding and negotiations with the insurer on our clients’ behalf. Our claims team know the insurance terms and the processes involved and so they can ensure the quickest and most successful resolution avoiding frustration for the client in an already stressful situation.
This service has proved invaluable for our clients when faced with making a claim especially when disputes arise over valuations. Wright Insurance Brokers can also provide a Recovery Claims service by pursuing a third party when our policy holder is not at fault. We review the insurance cover and if the client has in-built legal protection which will cover legal expenses our appointed solicitor will be in touch to assist and give advice. In the event that cover is not included, we will give a referral to Hussey Frazer who will pursue this on behalf of the client on a no win no fee basis.
Benefits Of Wright Insurance Brokers Claims Service:
- Claims managed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Step by step guidance regarding the claims forms to be completed and how to complete these thoroughly.
- Avoids the confusion a customer might feel when dealing with an insurer who is avoiding paying out on a claim.
- As a broker we are neutral and work in the best interest of our client getting the best result for our customer and so all of our knowledge & experience of the insurance claims process is focused on getting not just a settlement, but the best possible settlement for our customer.
- Loss assessment is an automatic element of the service offered by our claims division. In straight forward claims cases this cuts out the additional cost of using an independent loss assessor which would be required if the individual were dealing directly with their insurer.
Notify our team of a claim
If in the unfortunate event you need to make a claim, you can contact our dedicated claims team today, by filling in the form below or calling us on 0818 22 3000. Please enter your policy number if you have it at hand. If not, don’t worry, a member of our team will be in touch by 11.00am on the next working day to review your case and to provide assistance.