The Wexford Business Awards are now firmly established as a key event in the business calendar and 2017 promises to see an increased level of participation as we gear up for the 9th year of this highly respected initiative. The county wide awards recognise the entrepreneurialism, innovation, diversity, and talent of businesses across all sectors. The Wexford Business Awards honour Wexford’s industry leaders through the acknowledgement of innovative business processes, product development, enterprise, sustainability and overall business success.
Wright Group Ltd is a proud past winner of the Wexford Large Company of the Year award category. The company’s Wexford based insurance brokerage, Wright Insurance Brokers, is a keen supporter of local business and Wexford Chamber initiatives. This year, Wright Insurance Brokers is backing a new award category called the Investing in the Professions Award. Tony Wright, Founder and CEO of Wright Insurance Brokers commented; “The Investing in the Professions Award is a significant addition to the Wexford Business Awards and a very relevant category for Wright Insurance Brokers to support. As a company operating within the financial services sector we see great value in the continued training and development of our own team, to ensure we lead the way in service delivery, and that we adhere to best in class business practices in the interest of our customers.”
This new award opens up the Business Awards to an even wider range of commercial enterprises. The judges will be looking for a company that can demonstrate a combination of some or all of the following:
- How their organisation and staff have embedded a culture of personal development and professionalism.
- Adoption of the chartered agenda across their business or the implementation of training across the business or to meet a specific need.
- Adoption or pursuit of chartered status as a business or by individual staff, and the spread of best practice and strong professional values throughout the business.
- How a programme has played an integral strategic role within the business, contributing to its success.
- Evidence of benchmarking against external standards.
For more information or to apply please visit the Wexford Business Awards 2017 official applications site via the following link https://www.wexfordbusinessawards.ie/apply-online/wexford-investing-in-the-professions-award/
Note that the closing date for applications is 5pm Thursday 6th April, please do not send applications to Wright Insurance Brokers as these will not be accepted.