Keeping You On The Road
Have you received your insurance renewal notice and are concerned that you may not be getting the best policy to suit your needs? Our experienced team is committed to finding you the best insurance policy to suit your exact needs.
With a wide range of motor policies, including options for 24 hour breakdown assistance and windscreen cover, your specialist insurance advisor will ensure that your vehicle is fully covered.
With access to Ireland’s leading insurers, including special rates and added benefits that are only available to us, choosing Wright Insurance Brokers will ensure you get the best insurance cover with an added level of protection.
Our qualified advisors compare a range of options from leading insurers by checking factors such as no claims discounts, excesses, costs and general terms so you don’t have to.
We cut out the jargon and explain the options in simple terms and most importantly in the event of an accident our own claims team are here to help and handle negotiations with insurers on your behalf.
We provide cover for:
- Private car.
- Private car including business use.
- Modified vehicles.
- Fatal accident cover.
Optional benefits include:
- 24 hour breakdown assistance.
- The driving of other cars extension.
- Step back/full no claim bonus protection.
- Fire brigade charges.
- Windscreen cover.
What is Third Party, Fire & Theft?
The cost of the third party’s damages/liability is covered. Your car is covered in the event of a fire or if your car is stolen, however your car is not covered in the event of an accident;
What is Comprehensive Insurance?
This includes accidental damage to your car. The costs of the third party’s damages/liability will be covered.
Struggling to get Car Insurance?
We offer access to Evolve Car & Van Insurance, a bespoke underwriting service designed to help the following:
- Car or van drivers returning to Ireland having lived abroad: emigrants with Irish driving experience who have lived away for more than 2 years are eligible for a discount to overcome their expired No Claims Bonus.
- Private cars in a company name: if your car is in a company name you may struggle to get a quote. Our service will secure a quote for you and gives the nominated main user the added benefit of the option to drive other cars.
- Limited mileage second car: if you own a second car, in addition to your day to day car, this service may provide a solution for you if you provide proof of own insurance and have a maximum usage of under 7,500 km in any one period of insurance.
- Drivers with an open claim: you may have found that you have a limited choice of insurance companies offering quotes due due to an open claim against your policy. The Evolve Car & Van service will supply a quote.
All car insurance benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Terms & conditions apply.
Talk to Rachel
Not quite sure? We’re here to help with advice on your insurance needs. Call us on 0818 22 3000 or fill in the form below and our specialist will be in touch by phone or email.